Mock Chicken, Peach and Lemon Cottage Cheese on Croissant
- 300 g mock chicken, sliced thin
- 1 cup (250 ml) cottage cheese, drained
- 1 ½ tbsp. (22.5 ml) chopped chives
- ½ lemon, for zest and juice
- 4-5 peach halves (canned)
- 1 package (250 ml) red radish sprouts
- 4 croissants, cut in 2
- Salt and pepper
- Place the cottage cheese in a bowl, add salt and pepper, add the chives and juice and zest of lemon and mix well.
- Top the croissant bottoms with the lemon cottage cheese and arrange radish sprouts on top.
- Place mock chicken slices on the sprouts, cut peach halves into a fan and place on top.
- Close the sandwiches and serve immediately.