- 300 g mock chicken, sliced thin
- 8 slices rye bread
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) maple mustard
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (250 ml) bread-and-butter marinated vegetables (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup (250 ml) coleslaw (creamy or traditional)
- Place bread slices on a work surface and spread 4 slices with the maple mustard and 4 with the butter.
- Arrange the mock chicken slices over top, garnish with marinated vegetables, then coleslaw, then close the sandwiches and cut in 2. Serve immediately.