- 1 package (2 X 150 g) mixed sliced cooked ham and roast chicken
- ¼ cup (60 ml) whipped chive cream cheese (store bought)
- 8 bacon slices, cooked
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups (500 ml) spring mix lettuce
- 4 slices brown bread, toasted
- 8 slices white bread, toasted
- Place 4 slices of white bread side by side on a work surface and spread with yellow mustard.
- Arrange ham slices overtop, then tomatoes, then garnish with a small handful of lettuce.
- Place the brown bread slices on top and spread with cream cheese.
- Add chicken slices, then bacon and garnish with a small handful of the spring mix lettuce.
- Spread the remaining bread slices with mayonnaise and close the sandwiches.
- Pierce the 4 quarters of the club with toothpicks and cut into 4 pressing down lightly.
- Serve immediately.