Wood Fire Naan Onion Pizza
- 8 slices salami
- 4 white onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) beef stock
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) butter
- ½ cup (125 ml) crème fraîche
- Chopped chives, to taste
- 4 squares aluminum foil
- Place the onion slices in the centre of each aluminum foil square. Add pepper, a spoon of butter and drizzle over with a ½ spoon of beef stock.
- Seal the aluminum packets, place near the coals and cook 1 hr turning regularly.
- Afterwards, remove packets from fire and let stand 10 minutes.
- Place a grill over the coals and soften the naan bread turning them over a few times.
- Spread each naan bread with crème fraîche and place on 4 serving plates.
- Transfer the contents of each packet onto the naan, top with salami slices and sprinkle with chives.
- Serve immediately.