« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps »
You won't need a telephone to call in tonight's supper. Serve these thin crust pizzas with Italian sausage and Boursin cheese. You sure to get re-orders!
- 1 package (450g) Olymel Amoré Spicy Italian Sausages
- 1 container (245 g) Boursin Cuisine Garlic & Fine Herbs
- 2 12-in, thin pizza crust dough
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 red/green bell pepper, finely diced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 125 ml store-bought pizza tomato sauce
- 200 g Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped (optional)
- Cook sausages following instructions on packaging, slice them and set aside.
- Brush dough with olive oil and place on pizza pan. Spread sauce and Boursin on dough, add sausage slices an grated Mozzarella and finish with diced onion and bell pepper.
- Bake in oven at 425 °F (220 °C) approximately 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with chopped basil before serving.