Mock Chicken Tzatziki
- 300 g mock chicken, sliced
- 2 cups (500 ml) green cabbage, shredded
- ½ cups (125 ml) tzatziki (store bought)
- 8 mint leaves, finely sliced
- ¼ cup (60 ml) pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- 4 onion Kaiser rolls
- Olive oil
- Place the green cabbage and the tzatziki in a salad bowl, add the mint and olives and mix well.
- Set oven on broil, open up the Kaiser rolls, brush insides with olive oil and broil until golden brown.
- Arrange the mock chicken on the four rolls, top with the tzatziki coleslaw, close the sandwiches and serve immediately.