- 4 slices smoked bacon, cooked
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 Cortland apple, diced
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) maple syrup
- 8 walnut kernels
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and cook the apple pieces until dry.
- When they are cooked, add the maple syrup and continue cooking stirring constantly, just until apple pieces are well coated. Salt lightly, mix well and set aside.
- In the same pan, pour in the eggs, add salt and pepper and, using a spatula, stir until the eggs are scrambled. Remove from heat.
- Place tortillas on a work surface and top with scrambled eggs and bacon, then the maple syrup glazed apple pieces.
- Add the nuts and roll up taking care to tuck in one end.
- Serve immediately.