« Add slices of Olymel pepperoni and salami for a meat-lover's pizza. »
It's a record! 10 minutes prep and 15 minutes cooking time… that's all it takes to make a delicious all-dressed pizza with bologna!
- 175 g Olymel bologna, sliced or diced
- 2 naan-style flatbreads
- 100 ml store-bought pizza sauce
- 175 g mixed grated pizza cheese
- 8 white mushrooms, finely sliced
- ¼ green pepper, cut into strips
- Italian herbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F. (190° C.).
- Place flatbreads on pizza pan. Top with sauce, sliced mushrooms, bologna and cheese, ending with green pepper strips. Sprinkle with Italian herbs.
- Bake until cheese is golden, about 15 minutes.