Rolled Crepes with Bologna and Apricot Mint Cream
- 300 g bologna, sliced thin
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby kale
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- ½ tbsp. (7.5 ml) honey
- ½ brick cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup (60 ml) 35% cream
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 6 dried apricots, chopped fine
- 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 4 9-inch (23 cm) Breton-style crepes (homemade or store bought)
- Place the white balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, oil and honey in a salad bowl, add salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Add the kale and toss it in the vinaigrette, massage with fingers for 2 to 3 minutes, then let rest 10 minutes.
- During this time, place the cream cheese in another bowl, add the cream and yogurt and mash with a spatula or wooden spoon until smooth textured.
- Add apricots and mint, add pepper and mix well.
- Unfold crepes on a work surface and spread with the apricot cream.
- Cover half of each crepe with bologna slices, then with the softened kale.
- Roll up crepes beginning with the toppings side.
- Place the roll on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and let rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, cut the rolled crepes into 4 or 5 sections and stand them vertically on a serving platter. Serve immediately.