- 8 slices traditionnal cooked ham
- 2 slices white tramezzini bread
- 2 slices brown tramezzini bread
- Softened butter
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 chive stems, cut into 2 cm sections
- 10 wooden skewers (about 10 cm long)
- Place 4 tramezzini slices on a work surface and lightly butter.
- Arrange ham and cheddar on the brown slices and top with the white.
- With a rolling pin, gently roll sandwiches to help them stick together. Take care not to deform them or tear the bread.
- Using a cookie cutter (about 4.5 cm diameter), cut out 15 small round sandwiches per tramezzini.
- Place a cherry tomato on each skewer.
- With a paring knife, pierce two holes side by side into each tomato and insert chive pieces to form antennae.
- Cover with plastic wrap until ready to serve.