- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 white baguette, cut along one side
- 6 slices salami, cut in two 2
- 6 slices pepperoni, cut in 2
- 1 mixed package (2 X 150 g) old-fashioned smoked ham and turkey
- Boston lettuce, to taste
- French pickles, to taste
- Open the baguette and spread the inside with Dijon mustard on both sides.
- Add lettuce leaves and cover with the cold cut selection.
- Cut pickles into thin slices lengthwise and arrange on top of cold cuts.
- Close the baguette and cut into three sections.
- Wrap each section in waxed paper and keep cold.