- 1 duo-pack shaved cooked ham (2 X 150 g)
- 8 slices white or brown bread
- 3 pineapple slices, cubed
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby spinach
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated mozzarella
- Softened butter, for cooking
- Place 4 slices of bread on a work surface and arrange shaved ham on top.
- Add pineapple cubes and spinach and cover with grated mozzarella.
- Closed the grilled cheese sandwiches and butter tops.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and placed grilled cheese sandwiches buttered side down, pressing down lightly with a spatula until nicely browned.
- Butter tops of sandwiches and turn carefully. Continue cooking until cheese melts on sides.
- Cut grilled cheese sandwiches in 2 and serve immediately.