P'tit train du Nord Bologna Wrap
- 300 g garlic bologna, sliced
- 1 ½ cup (375 g) Windigo cheese, grated
- 4 cups (1 l) grape tomatoes cut in 2
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) herbes de Provence
- 4 sundried tomato tortillas
- Olive oil, for cooking
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a bit of olive oil in a stainless steel pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the tomatoes stirring regularly, until their juices start to caramelize.
- Add the honey, vinegar and thyme, add salt and pepper and mix well. Cook until almost dry. Remove from heat but keep warm. Place tortillas on a work surface and arrange bologna slices, on top, add the grated cheese and top with tomato-honey compote. Roll up taking care to tuck in one end and serve immediately.