« Perfect for the lunch box. »
When you combine delicious crisp vegetables with savoury cold cuts, you get a salad that is sure to turn some colleagues' heads.
- 100 g Olymel cold cuts of your choice
- 2 cups lettuce
- 60 ml of your favourite dressing
- ¼ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red or yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 3 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ tortilla or pita bread, cut into triangles
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- Combine tortilla or pita chips in a bowl with oil and a little salt and pepper. Mix well, transfer to baking sheet, and bake in the oven at 375°F (190°C) until crisp. Let cool and set aside.
- To prepare salad, mix lettuce, vegetables and your favourite cold cuts.
- Add dressing at the last minute and top with crispy corn chips or pita chips.