« Serve with French fries, Caesar salad or Italian salad with balsamic dressing »
For ultra-fast mini pizzas, use English muffins, Black Forest ham and peppers. Boom. There's your pizza.
- 2 x 175 g of Black Forest ham
- 6 English muffins cut in half
- 175 ml of pizza sauce
- 300 g of mozzarella cheese grated
- 50 g of parmesan cheese grated
- ½ green pepper
- ¼ red pepper
- ¼ yellow pepper
- 50 ml of olive oil
- Fresh Basilic or fresh parsley chopped
- Coat the peppers with olive oil
- Cook peppers in the oven at 425°F (220°C) until well grilled, let cool, peal and slice into dices.
- On a pizza pan, set on the English muffins in the following order : sauce, ham, peppers and cheeses. End with origano.
- Bake in oven 375°F (190°C) during 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. When out of the oven, sprinkle with fresh basil.