Discover our Bacon with Bloody Caesar recipe
Every Canadian knows that you drink Bloody Caesars with friends and a really giant giant-screen TV. But when you add spiced bacon as a garnish, you kick up the enjoyment level way past totally awesome!
- 2 slices Olymel bacon with Bloody Caesar seasoning
- 60 ml (2 oz.) vodka
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Clamato juice
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 2 lemon slices
- A few drops Worcestershire sauce to taste
- A few drops Tabasco sauce to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Ice cubes
- 1 celery stalk
- In a deep plate mix 3/4 of the celery salt with a bit of freshly ground black pepper.
- Wipe rim of tall glass with lemon slice. Twist rim into spices to coat.
- Add a few ice cubes and the remaining celery salt, black pepper, Tabasco, Worcestershire, vodka and Clamato juice. Stir well.
- Garnish with the celery stalk and lemon slice. Place two spiced bacon slices over the top of the glass.