Chicken Sprout Sandwich
- 1 package (150 g) old fashioned smoked chicken breast
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) curry paste (yellow or red)
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 2 ginger tortillas
- 1 handful sprouts of your choice (mung, soya, etc.)
- ½ package sunflower sprouts
- ½ package micro-sprouts of your choice (radish, red cabbage, tatsoy, etc.)
- Place mayonnaise, curry paste and turmeric in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the ginger tortillas on a work surface, place sprouts in the centre and chicken breast slices overtop then garnish with the sunflower and micro-sprouts.
- Drizzle over generously with curried mayonnaise and roll up the tortillas making sure to tuck in one end.
- Serve immediately.