Frittata Turkey Olive Wrap
- ½ package (175 g) smart and natural sliced shaved cooked turkey breast
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) sliced black olives
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) water
- 4 leaves Boston lettuce
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) dried tomato pesto
- 4 wheat tortillas
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
- Break 1 egg into a small deep mixing bowl, add salt and pepper, add 1 spoon of sliced olives and beat omelette-style.
- Heat an 8 in. (20 cm) non-stick pan over medium heat, pour in a bit of vegetable oil, pour in the egg mixture and stir the pan to make a fine and perfectly round omelette. As soon as the top of the egg is no longer runny, remove from heat and set aside on a plate. Repeat the process with the remaining eggs.
- Spread each tortilla with a thin layer of tomato pesto and place 1 lettuce leaf, 1 turkey slice and one black olive frittata on top. Roll up and serve immediately.