- 2 sesame submarine rolls
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) softened butter
- 150 g old fashioned smoked turkey breast, sliced thin
- ½ cup (125 ml) Thousand Island dressing, or to taste
- 2 cups (500 ml) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 6 sweet pickles, coarsely chopped
- Cut open submarine rolls and spread with butter.
- Fold turkey slices into 3 and arrange on the bottom half of each roll.
- Mix together the Thousand Island dressing, shredded lettuce and chopped pickles and spread over the rolls. Close the submarine rolls and wrap in waxed paper. Keep cold.