- 175 g mock chicken, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) mirin rice wine
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 red radishes, finely sliced (use a mandolin)
- 1 lime, for zest and juice
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 sprouted seed baguette, sliced open on one side
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into sticks
- Pickled ginger, to taste
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1 handful cilantro leaves
- Pour rice vinegar and mirin into a bowl, add the juice of half a lime, add salt and mix well.
- Place radish slices in the vinaigrette, mix well and let stand 15 minutes, tossing regularly.
- In another bowl, place the mayonnaise, zest and juice of ½ lime and mix well.
- Spread the interior of the baguette with the lime mayonnaise and top with mock chicken slices.
- Drain radish slices and arrange inside the baguette.
- Add the cucumber sticks, pickled ginger and fresh herbs and drizzle over the remaining lime mayonnaise.
- Close the baguette and cut in 2. Serve immediately.