- 1 mixed package traditional cooked ham and roast chicken breast
- 1 small round loaf (miche)
- ½ cup (125 ml) ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) finely minced chives
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, sliced (on a mandolin)
- 1 large roasted pepper, sliced
- 2 marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil
- Cut the miche so as to produce a bottom and a cover and remove the crumb.
- Brush the insides with olive oil.
- Place the ricotta, lemon zest and chives in a bowl, add pepper and mix well.
- Spread the bottom of the miche with half the mixture and place the artichoke hearts on top.
- Alternate the ham, chicken, tomato, cucumber and radish slices on top, then the roasted pepper.
- Spread the cover with the ricotta-lemon-chive mixture, close the miche and wrap tightly in plastic film. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Cut into 4 and share with friends.