- 2 packages Old fashioned smoked ham, shaved (175 g each)
- 2/3 cup (170 ml) Buffalo wing sauce (bottled)
- 1 cup (250 ml) plain yogurt
- 3 green onions, cut into rings
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, julienned
- 10 mint leaves, chopped
- 4 jalapeño wheat tortillas
- Mix Buffalo wing sauce and yogurt together in a bowl.
- Place all vegetables in another bowl, add mint and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Stuff tortillas with the old fashioned smoked ham and the vegetable mixture and drizzle over yogurt dressing generously.
- Roll up each tortilla taking care to tuck in one end.
- Serve immediately accompanied by remaining yogurt dressing.