« Replace bologna with Smart & Natural shaved cooked turkey breast. »
One bologna sandwich is very much like another, except when you add mango and coriander to the mix. You'll just have to call it a Royale Deluxe, though.
- 200g of Olymel Bologna, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of rye bread
- 1 ripe mango, finely sliced
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced
- 10 mL (2 teaspoons) of fresh coriander, chopped
- 65 mL (1/4 cup) of mayonnaise
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh parsley, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh chives
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chop parsley, chives and thyme very fine, combine with mayonnaise and set aside.
- Toast rye bread lightly in toaster or oven.
- Spread herb mayonnaise on bread.
- Add thinly sliced bologna, mango, cucumber and chopped coriander. Serve.