- 250 g shaved black forest smoked turkey
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 baguette, opened up along one side
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) honey mustard
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) mayonnaise
- 2-3 curly lettuce leaves
- 6 stuffed olives on toothpicks
- Spread base of baguette with honey mustard and top with mayonnaise.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on mustard side, top with shaved turkey and finish with bacon slices.
- Close baguette, insert skewered-olives at regular intervals and cut sandwich into 6 sections.
- Serve immediately.