- 150 g old-fashioned cooked ham, shaved
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) sour cream
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp. (7.5 ml) Old Bay seasoning
- 2 cheese croissants
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop the eggs and place in a bowl with the grated carrot.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley and Old Bay spices and mix well.
- Slice open the croissants along one side without cutting all the way through and place in oven to heat for 5 minutes.
- When croissants are hot, spread them with the egg mixture, top with ham, close and serve immediately.