- 300 g honey Dijon turkey roast, cut into 1 cm (1/2 in) cubes
- ¾ cup (180 ml) plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) honey mustard
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) chives cut into 1 cm (1/2 in) pieces
- 1 small Cortland apple, diced (peel on)
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 2/3 cup cup red grapes, quartered 18 toasted almonds, crushed
- 18 grilled almonds, crushed
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- Salt and pepper
- Place yogurt, mustard and chives in a salad bowl, add salt and pepper and mix well. Add turkey, apple and celery dice and the grapes and almonds and mix well. Store in refrigerator in a sealed container.
- When ready to serve, lightly toast the slices of pumpernickel and spread the turkey salad on top. Serve immediately.