- 150 g honey smoked ham, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 6 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (25 cm/10 in.)
- 1 Ataulfo mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- Place mayonnaise, mint, and lemon zest and juice in a bowl, pepper generously and mix well.
- Place the 2 tortillas on a work surface.
- Spread half of each tortilla with the mayonnaise, pepper and lemon mixture.
- Add the honey smoked ham, mango slices and cucumber and roll each tortilla taking care to fold in one end.
- Roll each wrap in plastic film and keep cold.