Smoked Ham and Bean Salad Tacos
- 1 package (175 g) old fashioned smoked ham
- 1 small can (398 ml) mixed beans
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 pinch Cayenne
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) chili sauce
- ½ mango, diced
- ½ avocado, diced
- 6 small corn tortillas (soft)
- Sour cream, to taste
- Fresh herbs (mint, cilantro, parsley, etc.)
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- Place the beans, cumin, cayenne, chili sauce, mango and avocado in a bowl and mix well.
- Warm up the tortillas by frying them 30 seconds per side in a hot cast iron pan over medium-high heat and cover them with a clean dish towel to keep warm.
- Place the bean salad, the old fashioned smoked ham slices, tortillas, sour cream, herbs and cheese in the middle of the table so everyone can garnish their tortillas to their liking.