Chicken, Apple and Smoked Gouda Panini
- 150 g Smart & Natural shaved chicken breast
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Dijon dressing (homemade or store bought)
- 100 g smoked Gouda, sliced
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cut into thin slices
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 4 whole wheat panini bread slices
- Place 2 panini bread slices on a work surface and spread with the Dijon dressing.
- Arrange the chicken breast slices on top, then the gouda, then cover with the apple slices.
- Top with spinach, sprinkle with pepper and close the paninis.
- Spread the sandwich exteriors with butter and press in a panini press for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese bubbles on the sides.
- Cut paninis in 2 and serve immediately.