- 6 slices smoked turkey breast
- ½ cup (125 ml) sour cream
- ½ lemon, for its zest
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 small bunch fresh dill
- Sweet paprika, for decoration
- Capers, to taste
- 12 blinis (homemade or store bought)
- Place sour cream in a deep mixing bowl, add lemon zest and black pepper.
- Reserve 2-3 sprigs of dill for decoration and chop the rest.
- Add the chopped dill to the sour cream and mix well.
- Cut turkey breast slices in 2.
- When ready to serve, spread blinis with the lemon-dill sour cream, fold the chicken half-slices on themselves and place on the blinis.
- Add a dollop of sour cream, sprinkle with paprika, then decorate with capers and dill sprigs.