« A children favorite. »
Have you ever noticed how, when you make a lasagna with zucchini and pepperoni, all your kid's friends suddenly show up for lunch?
- 400 g Olymel pepperoni
- 6 medium-sized zucchini
- 450 ml store-bought tomato sauce, such as marinara
- 400 g pizza cheese, grated
- dried oregano
- 8 leaves fresh basil, slivered (optional)
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- Cut zucchini into thin slices with a mandoline or knife. Season with oregano and pepper.
- Prepare lasagne as usual, but with zucchini slices instead of lasagne noodles.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni slices. Bake in the oven at 375°F (190°C) for 35 to 40 minutes, until zucchini is soft and topping is nice and hot.