- 10 slices salami, folded in 2
- 1 package (175 g) old fashioned smoked ham
- 10 slices chipotle turkey breast
- 2 submarine rolls
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) Dijon mustard
- 6 slices cooked bacon, each cut into 3 pieces
- 1 large tomato, sliced thin
- Dill pickle slices, to taste
- 4 slices Boston lettuce
- Slice open the submarine rolls and spread one side with mayonnaise and the other with mustard.
- Arrange the meat slices on top overlapping them slightly.
- Garnish with bacon, tomato and pickle and finish with the lettuce leaves. Close sandwiches.
- Cut submarines into 2 to 3 pieces and serve immediately