« For variety, try another kind of Olymel deli meat instead of ham. »
A buffet's a great idea when you're throwing a house warming party. As most people will be standing, serve foods that are less apt to spoil that brand new rug, like this grilled vegetable roulade with ham.
- 6 slices Olymel Smart & Natural Old Fashioned Smoked Ham or Smoked Shaved Ham
- 200 g spreadable goat cheese (chèvre)
- 3 green zucchini, sliced lengthwise ½ cm (¼ in) of thick (you'll need 12 slices)
- 2 yellow peppers, sliced into 6 wide strips
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of fresh oregano, chopped, or another herb if you prefer (basil, thyme, rosemary, etc.)
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F (210°C).
- Combine oil, garlic, herbs,salt and pepper in a bowl. Add yellow peppers and stir to coat with oil. Cook vegetables in the oven or on the BBQ until grilled.
- Spread 12 zucchini slices on your work surface. Cover with a half slice of ham, then a strip of pepper. Spread about 30 g of goat cheese on one end and roll up firmly, starting with that end. Secure with toothpicks. Add pepper to taste.
- Place rolls in an ovenproof dish and cook in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serve three rolls per person on a nest of egg noodles.