« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps »
This recipe for Italian sausage and Boursin bites is your guarantee of acceptance by the new neighbours at your next local block party.
- 1 package (375g) Olymel Mild Italian Sausages, finely diced
- 2 containers (245 g) Boursin Cuisine Shallot & Chive
- 1 package store-bought puff pastry or pie crust dough
- 100 ml store-bought Marinara sauce
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- All-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten with a bit of milk
- In a frying pan, cook diced sausage, add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender. Cool down and set aside.
- Roll dough on floured surface, cut into 24 circles or squares approximately 10 cm in size and brush them with glaze.
- Top half of dough pieces with a bit of Marinara sauce (5 ml), sausage mix and a bit of Boursin. Fold, press edges carefully with a fork, place on pizza pan and brush with glaze. Cook in oven at 400 °F (205 °C) for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve hot.