- 75 g chipotle roast turkey, sliced
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) Mornay sauce at room temperature
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 small wheat tortillas
- Place 1 tortilla on a work surface and spread with ½ the Mornay sauce.
- Cover with chipotle turkey slices, tomato and avocado, top with remaining sauce, add cheese and cover with the second tortilla.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, place one quesadilla in it and cook until the bottom tortilla starts to brown.
- Using two spatulas, carefully turn the quesadilla over and continue cooking until sauce starts to bubble along the edges.
- Cut quesadilla in 2 and serve immediately.