« Ideal when inviting family and friends at your table to share a delicious meal. »
To get to the next level in how much your in-laws appreciate you, serve them chicken breasts stuffed with mild Italian sausage. They'll love you for it!
- 1 package (450g) Olymel Amoré Mild italian Sausages
- 6 chicken breasts, deboned
- 200 g Provolone cheese, sliced
- 15 g butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 2 French shallots, finely minced
- 100 g spinach leaves, chopped
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
- In browning skillet, heat up 1 tbsp. (15 ml) oil and 15 g butter and add shallots and spinach leaves. Cook until liquid has completely evaporated, check seasoning and set aside to cool.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast and stuff them with cheese and spinach mix. Add one sausage at centre of each breast, close and brush chicken breasts with 1 tbsp. olive oil; season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on baking dish and cook at 375 °F (190 °C) approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 80 °C (175 °F).