« Suggested side dishes.Oven-roasted vegetables, Italian salad, pasta with rosé sauce, risotto with fine herbs »
It's true, the way to someone's heart is through their tummy! It'll be love at first bite with this pork loin stuffed with Italian sausage and marinara sauce.
- 1 kg Olymel pork loin
- 1 450g package Olymel mild Italian sausages
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped, or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 750 ml store-bought marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Mix sausage meat thoroughly with parmesan, garlic and basil in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cut pork loin lengthwise, opening and unrolling it butterfly-style. Cover with plastic wrap and flatten with a rolling pin. Spread sausage stuffing along pork loin, roll up tight, and tie securely with kitchen twine.
- Transfer to ovenproof dish, sprinkle stuffed pork loin with salt and pepper, and cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C), about 60 minutes. Remove pork loin from oven and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving with warmed marinara sauce.