- 1 package Bratwurst sausages, cooked
- 1 jar pickled onions
- 1/3 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp. (22.5 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp. (22 5 ml) yellow mustard
- 1 cup (250 ml) cassava flour
- 30 small decorative skewers
- Cut sausage into 1 cm (3/8 in.) rounds.
- Place the cassava flour in a small deep plate and place in the centre of a serving platter.
- Mix the mayonnaise and the mustards and place a small dollop on each sausage round. Arrange around the bowl of manioc flour.
- Place 1 pickled onion on each dollop of sauce and skewer together.
- When ready to serve, partygoers can dip their sausage bite into the manioc flour before eating.