- 1 package Smart and Natural shaved smoked turkey breast
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- 2 eggs, extra fresh
- 2 cups (500 ml) water
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) vinegar
- 1 English muffin, split and toasted
- 1 cup (250 ml) hot hollandaise sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chopped chives
- Pour water into a small saucepan, add vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Break the eggs into two small ramekins.
- When water starts simmering, lower heat. Water should not boil.
- Lower one ramekin (with the egg inside) into the hot water but keep egg inside until white starts to firm up.
- Slide egg into water and repeat process with the second egg.
- Gently swirl water in a circle and cook eggs 3 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon gently remove eggs one at a time and place them on a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place ½ of an English muffin on each of 2 dinner plates.
- Arrange shaved turkey breast on the muffins and place poached eggs on top.
- Pour hollandaise sauce over generously and garnish with bacon bits and chopped chives.
- Serve hot.