A taste for bologna is something we acquire in childhood, but now you can enjoy this totally adult variation. Just add it to a pita shell along with feta cheese, onions and peppers!
- 225 g Olymel bologna, finely sliced
- 4 large pita breads
- 150 ml tzatziki sauce
- 150 g feta cheese, diced
- 100 g grilled red peppers, cut into strips
- ½ small onion, diced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- shredded lettuce
- dried oregano
- Open pita breads and cut in half.
- Brush inside surfaces with tzatziki sauce.
- Fill each pita with bologna, tomato, lettuce, feta, red pepper and onion. Sprinkle with oregano.