This delicious recipe was created with passion in collaboration with dinettemagazine.com
- 2 peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut into rounds
- ½ bunch of asparagus
- ½ package of green onions
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) white balsamic vinegar
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 6 Olymel Amoré Spicy Italian sausages (or another kind if preferred)
- 1 225g (½ lb.) package store-bought puff pastry, thawed
- 190 ml (¾ cup) store-bought hummus
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Mix peppers, zucchini, asparagus and onions with balsamic and oil in a bowl. Season, spread on a baking sheet and place in oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are nicely roasted.
- Place sausages on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook in the oven for 14 to 18 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time. Keep hot.
- Roll out dough into a large rectangle, about 12 x 50cm (5 x 20 in) on a surface lightly dusted with flour. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and prick all over the surface of the dough with a fork. Place in oven for 10 to 14 minutes or until pastry looks crunchy and golden.
- Spread dough with hummus. Slice sausages at an angle and arrange on tart with vegetables. Garnish with fresh goat cheese.