The Big Day Turkey Sandwich
- 300 g honey Dijon smoked turkey breast, sliced thin
- ¼ cup (60 ml) herb cream cheese
- ¼ cup (60 ml) honey mustard
- 1 small Boston lettuce
- 8 slices 12-grain bread
- 10 walnuts, crushed
- 1 Cortland apple, thinly sliced
- ½ English cucumber, cut into thin strips
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the herb cream cheese and the honey mustard then spread on all 8 bread slices.
- Place a few lettuce leaves on 4 slices and sprinkle with walnuts, then top with the apple slices.
- Add the honey Dijon smoked turkey breast, then cover with cucumber strips. Add salt and pepper.
- Close the sandwiches and serve immediately.