- 250 g garlic bologna, sliced
- 150 g manchego cheese, cut into chips
- 1 large roasted red pepper (homemade or store bought)
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby spinach
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) smoked paprika
- 1 baguette, opened along one side
- Place the mayonnaise and paprika in a bowl, mix well and spread on the insides of the baguette.
- Cut pepper into strips.
- Arrange bologna slices followed by the pepper strips along the entire length of the baguette.
- Add the spinach, then the manchego chips, then close the baguette and cut into 3 pieces.
- Wrap each section in plastic and keep refrigerated.