- 150 g sliced cooked ham
- 4 green asparagus, steamed or grilled
- ½ cup (125 ml) fresh goat's cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) sour cream
- ½ lemon, for zest and juice
- 2 tbsp. (15 ml) chives
- 2 rectangular whole wheat flatbreads
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the goat's cheese, lemon zest and juice, chives, salt and pepper adding 2 tbsp. oil. Beat until smooth.
- Place flatbreads on a work surfaceand spread the mixture evenly over their entire surfaces.
- Arrange ham slices flat on top to cover entire bread surface with the exception of a 1 cm band at the top of each bread.
- Place asparagus spears in a line at the bottom of each flatbread and roll bread around asparagus.
- Place each roll-up with the seam down and cut into sections 2, 3 or 4 cm long. Place mini-rolls on a platter and serve immediately.