Mild Italian Sausages with Vegetable and Mini Bocconcini Salad
« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps »
Ever get the impression it's always the same old same old when you make sausages on the BBQ? Be daring and serve Italian sausages with this vegetable and mini bocconcini salad.
- 2 packages (375 g) Olymel mild Italian sausages
Vegetable and Mini Bocconcini Salad
- 10 red cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 10 yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 175 g green beans, blanched
- 100 g mini bocconcini cheese
- 15 Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) white wine vinegar
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook sausages following instructions on packaging and keep warm.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Check seasoning and serve salad with two sausages per serving.