- 300 g shaved Black Forest ham
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) curry powder
- 1-2 drops sriracha (or to taste)
- 4 square ciabatta breads, split
- 1 mango, sliced
- 16-20 mint leaves
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mango chutney (homemade or store bought)
- Make the night before serving.
- Place mayonnaise, curry powder and sriracha in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place the bottoms of the 4 ciabatta breads on a work surface and spread with the spicy mayonnaise.
- Divide the shaved Black Forest ham between the breads, top with mango slices then the mint leaves.
- Spread the tops with the chutney and close the sandwiches.
- Tightly wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.