- 4 slices garlic bologna (about ½ cm thick)
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup (250 ml) refried beans, homemade or canned
- 2 eggs
- ½ avocado, cut into 4
- Ranchera salsa, to taste
- 2 corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
- Place refried beans in a small pot and warm over low heat.
- Make a cut in each bologna slice from the centre to one side.
- Place a glug of oil in a non-stick pan and cook the bacon and bologna until golden. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Remove some of the fat, return pan to the burner and cook the eggs over-easy.
- Place tortillas on serving plates with the bologna slice, bacon, eggs and refried beans on top.
- Garnish with avocado quarters and drizzle over Ranchera salsa.
- Serve hot.