« To make delicious hot sandwiches, eliminate lettuce from recipe and grill Kaiser rolls on a Panini grill. »
With this Black Forest smoked ham Kaiser, the only problem is opening your mouth wide enough to take a bite.
- 150 g of Olymel Smart & Natural Black Forest smoked ham
- 2 sesame seed Kaiser rolls
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 Italian tomatoes, sliced
- 100 g (4 slices) emmental or Swiss cheese
- 45 ml mayonnaise
- 15 g dried tomato, julienned
- 5 ml balsamic vinegar
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Dried oregano or Italian seasoning
- Cut Kaiser rolls in two.
- Mix mayonnaise, dried tomato julienne, vinegar and fine herbs.
- Brush rolls with this mixture and top with lettuce, shaved ham, sliced tomato and cheese.