Turkey Brie and Cranberry Snack Sandwich
- 2 packages (175 g each) nitrite-free sliced turkey breast
- 6 slices brown bread
- 6 slices white bread
- Softened butter
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) cranberry confit or cranberry jelly
- 12 slices Brie cheese
- A few days ahead of time, butter the 6 slices of white bread and top with slices of nitrite-free turkey breast.
- Top those with cranberry jelly, then with the slices of brie.
- Butter the 6 slices of white bread and close the sandwiches.
- Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper and place in a sealable container and freeze until moving day.
- The butter protects the bread from moisture, so it's important to butter the insides of both slices, top and bottom.