- 8-10 slices of salami
- ½ Lebanese cucumber
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
- ¼ cup (60 ml) sriracha mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1 leaf iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place salami slices side by side on the sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until uniformly dry. Remove from oven and drain on a double thickness of paper towels.
- Cut cucumber into slices lengthwise.
- Brush the 2 slices of bread with sriracha mayonnaise and top one side with shredded lettuce and the other with cucumber slices.
- Pile salami chips on the cucumber slices and bring the 2 halves together.
- Serve immediately.